Senior SW Test Engineer
Direct Conversion Oy is developing and manufacturing next generation X-ray and gamma ray imaging devices. Our office is in Espoo, Finland, but we are operating worldwide. We have headquarters at Stockholm, and subsidiaries in Espoo, London and Munich. Direct Conversion offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with unique state-of-the-art technology in X-ray imaging for medical and industrial applications. Direct Conversion is part of the Varex Imaging Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of flat panel X-ray detectors.
We are looking for a new member at our Espoo location to expand our talented and highly motivated multisite Manufacturing Engineering team and can offer you a great opportunity to broaden your software design skills and development in hardware integration.
Your main responsibilities would be to maintain and improve test systems used in our production as a Senior SW Test Engineer. You will be an integral part of our team, with challenging and variable tasks, ranging from in-house or supplier module testing up to complex final testing of ready products. You will also take on part of early prototype testing and have the opportunity to develop and optimise test systems at early phase for production needs.
· Maintain and improve test system platforms in production.
· Develop automated SW testing possibilities for prototypes at early phase.
· Support production with SW related test system problems.
· Interface between production and R&D.
· Few years experience of SW development, preferably with test systems.
· B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in relevant area.
· Fluent in Python and C#/C++. Even previous knowledge of MATLAB would be beneficial.
· Good communication and interaction skills in English.
· Willing to travel frequently to Sweden.
Valued added skills
· Hands on experience of creating, writing and developing tests.
· Experience of working together with hardware, like controlling instruments and motors.
· Knowledge in verification & validation of test systems.
The position is permanent, located in Espoo Finland, and employment can start immediately, or as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit your application/cover letter, CV and salary request by 31st of January 2021 through the application link
Please note that you must press save before submitting your CV.
For more information, contact Jaakko Niva:
by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or phone (+46704304275 in business hours)
subject: Senior SW Test Engineer.