Direct Conversion Oy develops and manufactures next generation X-ray and gamma ray imaging devices. Our office is in Espoo, Finland, but we operate worldwide. We have headquarters at Stockholm, and subsidiaries in Espoo, London, and Munich. Direct Conversion offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with unique, state-of-the-art technology in X-ray imaging for medical and industrial applications. Direct Conversion is part of the Varex Imaging Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of flat panel X-ray detectors.
We are looking for a new member at our Espoo location to expand our talented and highly motivated multisite Manufacturing Engineering team and can offer you a great opportunity to broaden your knowledge and skills around X-ray detectors. Your main responsibilities would be to prototype manufacturing and assembly as a Manufacturing Technician. You will be an integral part of our team, with challenging and variable tasks. You will also take on part of the early states of manufacturing prototypes and have opportunity to develop and optimise manufacturing for production needs.
• Prototype manufacturing and assembly
• Production support
• Support to Customer Care
• Testing and repair of returned customer property
• Problem-solving, testing and repair of the HW
• Documenting and updating information around prototype manufacturing
• Manufacturing of the sub-assemblies and accessories
• Basic knowledge on field of mechanics and electronics
• Hands-on experience on assembly work in electronics industry
• Capable to problem solving and product handling
• Well-organized, able to manage multiple tasks, calm under pressure
• Capable of operating, modifying and analysing technical equipment
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of ERP and MES systems considered to be advantage
The position is permanent, located in Espoo Finland, and employment can start immediately, or as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Deadline: 23 of January 2022
Please note that you must press save before submitting your CV
For more information, contact Jaakko Niva:
by email (email@example.com),
or phone (+46704304275 in business hours)
Subject: Manufacturing Technician