We think there are so many good reasons why you should work with us … we decided we had to share our ‘Top 10’
Here’s #10 – Long-term Customer and Supplier Partnerships
We have worked with some of our current customers for well over a decade, sharing our knowledge and expertise in X-imaging and image processing, and in return learning in precise detail about some of the challenges in the inspection and quality processing industries, the medical, dental and healthcare industries, security, NDT, NDE, Oil and Gas and much more.
The know-how gained through these relationships, as well as our partnerships with academic institutions such as the TUM, and our collaborations with companies, research institutes and governments across the world, constantly feeds into our research and development strategy.
By understanding our customers’ motivations, pressures, attitude to risk, work environment, standards and regulations, long-term goals and developments, future trends in their industries and how they are preparing for them, we develop partnerships based on trust and reliability, and can focus on delivering mutually beneficial solutions to support businesses.
We are able to plan our strategic direction and R&D roadmap to meet customers’ next generation needs based on the power of our relationships.
- provide images at low dose
- have a very high dynamic range which reveals more detail over a wide range of exposures
- provide energy discrimination for separation and identification of materials
- achieve images with minimal photons which leads to increased speed
- integrate fast digital counting enabling better TDS images with less blur
- deliver fast, noise-free read out
- enable electronic scatter rejection
- have no photon over-weighting