We think there are so many good reasons why you should work with us … we decided we had to share our ‘Top 10’
Here’s #9 – First-class Testing and Demonstration Facilities
“Why photon counting?” “Will this detector image this material? At this thickness?” “With this energy level?” “Will I see the right level of material differentiation?”
These questions and many more in-depth, technical queries are answered by our team at the Application Innovation Centre (AiC) in Munich – a facility dedicated to testing and knowledge-transfer with a selection of on-site X-ray equipment for live demos.
We encourage customers to bring materials and samples for real on-site evaluations with our specialists, who are on-hand to discuss scenarios and optimal solutions to specific challenges.
Workshops and focus groups are also held here, as well as our International Symposium which was introduced in 2019.
We have been told, more than once, that this facility and the fostering of in-depth knowledge-sharing with experts, is significant added-value and a game-changer in supporting decisions for business and process improvement.
- provide images at low dose
- have a very high dynamic range which reveals more detail over a wide range of exposures
- provide energy discrimination for separation and identification of materials
- achieve images with minimal photons which leads to increased speed
- integrate fast digital counting enabling better TDS images with less blur
- deliver fast, noise-free read out
- enable electronic scatter rejection
- have no photon over-weighting